Simple and Delicious
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice from half a lemon, about 1 Tbsp
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl toss the broccoli florets and minced garlic with olive oil and lemon juice until lightly coated. Sprinkle salt over the broccoli and toss to coat.
2 Arrange the broccoli florets in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Roast for 16-20 minutes, until cooked through and nicely browned.
3. Put the roasted broccoli back in the bowl and toss with black pepper and parmesan cheese.