Honey Gingered Fruit Salad
A sweet & healthy treat
- 1 large mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup nectarines, sliced
- 1 cup kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup 100% orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey*
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger, ground
1. In a large bowl, combine fruit
2. In a small bowl, mix all sauce ingredients until well blended.
3. Pour honey ginger sauce over fruit and toss.
4. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Serve chilled & enjoy!