Persimmon & Kale Salad
A delightfully colorful and seasonal salad
- 1 bunch kale leaves
- 2 fuyu persimmon, hulled, peeled and chopped
- 1 pomegranate, deseeded, chopped
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tbsp extra light olive oil
- 2 tbsp pomegranate juice
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Throughly wash kale & dry well.
- Pull leaves from stems & shred leaves by hand into bite sized pieces. Place in bowl.
- Add persimmon, pomegranate and edamame and mix to combine.
- Add dressing ingredients to a smaller bowl and whisk to emulsify. Pour over salad before serving.
- Top with pecans. Enjoy!